2023 Southeast Overland Camping Event will be held this year at The Historic Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary, in East Tennessee! We are excited for TNToverlander to host the 3rd annual Southeast Overland Camping Event. As in previous years, your camping pass (driver or passenger) will include FREE access to our Training Classes, Guided Trail Rides, and access to the Vendor Section during vendor hours. Like last year, we will also host a #SOC RAFFLE, with amazing prizes, from several great off-road, overlanding, and outdoor/adventure companies.
This is a family friendly event where our goal is for you to meet great people around the southeast to go on adventures with throughout the year. Also, this is a perfect time to get your base camp set up after the winter months/holidays, and prep for your adventures throughout the year!
Each ticket purchase (Driver & Passenger) includes the following:
– Driver Price: $80
– Passenger Price: $10 (per passenger)
**DO NOT INCLUDE CHILDREN, 6 AND UNDER, IN YOUR PASSENGER COUNT AS THEY WILL NOT BE CHARGED TO CAMP WITH YOU (PLEASE INCLUDE THE NAME OF YOUR CHILD IN THE BOX WHERE IT REQUESTS YOUR INFORMATION, THANK YOU)
– Both Driver and Passenger Tickets include camping (March 31-April 2, 2023), Admission to the Vendor Area (during vendor hours), Admission to all Training Classes, Admission to all Guided Trail Rides, and all other amenities hosted at the 2023 Southeast Overland Camping Event
**All Driver’s and Passenger’s will be required to fill out and sign a participation waiver after tickets are purchased. A link to the waiver will be emailed to each participant after purchase of the tickets are made**
***MAKE SURE YOU PURCHASE YOUR DISCOUNTED PRISON TOUR TICKETS AT THE TIME OF PURCHASING YOUR CAMPING PASSES (YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET THE DISCOUNTED PRICE AFTER THE PURCHASE OF YOUR CAMPING PASS)***
Additional Ticket Add On’s:
– Tour Tickets to the Historic Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary:
- Per Person (13+): $16
- KIDS (7-12): $12 (Free 6 AND UNDER)
– FRIDAY FAMILY MEAL at “The Wardens Table”: FULL MENU OPEN TO ATTENDEE’S
– Vehicle/Camping Selection (RTT, Ground Tent, Trailer, Van/Camper, other)
Additional Event Information:
Check In Date/Time:
-All registered campers can check-in starting Friday (March 31, 2023) at 8:00am.
**Please Locate the check-in tent directly across from the main Historic Brushy Mountain Prison Entrance. **
Quiet Hours are between 10:00pm – 8:00am so all attendees can relax, rest, and enjoy their stay within the camping area. Please help us make this enjoyable for all attendees by following this guideline.
Camping Sites Available:
– Vehicle sites (Camper Van’s, Trailers, Rooftop Tents, and similar)
– Ground tent sites (beside your offroad/overlanding vehicle)
**All sites are primitive, we do not have any powered sites inside the camping area! If you plan to bring a generator…please use them ONLY between the hours of 9:00am – 10:00pm**
On Site Amenities:
– Fresh Water
Additional Purchase Amenities:
– Restaurant – The Warden’s Table
– Distillery / Brewery – Brushy Mountain Distillery
– Self-Guided Tours of The Historic Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary
Friday (March 31, 2023): 9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday (April 1, 2023): 1:00pm – 7:00pm
Sunday (April 2, 2023): 9:00am – 12:00pm
– Raffle Ticket Price: $1 (on night of Raffle for large Raffle Only)
– Big Ticket Item: $3 (on night of Raffle for Big Ticket Item Only)
**Raffle Tickets will be sold at the event, by event staff, Friday-Saturday.
The Event Raffle will be on Saturday (April 1, 2023) at 7:30pm**
**THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT, A REFUND WILL ONLY BE GRANTED IF THE EVENT IS CANCELLED (AND NOT RESCHEDULED) DUE TO THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY**
2023 Southeast Overland Camping Event Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/853134802508729/?acontext=%7B%22event_action_history%22%3A[%7B%22mechanism%22%3A%22group_featured_unit%22%2C%22surface%22%3A%22group%22%7D]%2C%22ref_notif_type%22%3Anull%7D
Southeast Overland Camping Facebook Group Link:
If you have any questions regarding the event itself, please message us on Facebook or Instagram (@TNToverlander / @SoutheastOverlandCamping) or email us a firstname.lastname@example.org.